Working principle of horizontal shallow sand filter
Positive washing and filtering state: When the system is in the filtering state, the unfiltered water is evenly distributed through the self-developed unique water Johnson screen distributor, and the water passes through the packing layer in the filter in a laminar flow state (refined uniform-grained quartz sand/garnet). When water flows through the packing layer, impurities are trapped within the packing layer. There is a plurality of evenly distributed water collectors at the bottom of the filter, the filtered water is evenly collected and drawn out, and the advective filtration can make the filter at a high flow rate, and still achieve a better filtering effect.
Backwash state: As impurities continue to accumulate in the packing layer, the internal head loss will continue to increase. When the head loss of the inlet and outlet water reaches the set value, the system will automatically activate the constant pressure device to switch to the backwashing state. When the backwashing of this unit is completed, the hydraulic valve changes the direction of the water supply to realize the backwashing one by one, which is convenient for cleaning.
When the system is in the state of backwashing, the filtration continues, the standard unit sand tank to be back washed is not filtered, and other standard unit sand tanks in the system are still filtering. Part of the filtered clean water is used to backwash the standard unit sand tank, and the rest is still sent to the user. The backwash sewage is discharged through the backwash drain of the hydraulic valve. The backwashing of a standard unit sand tank is 2 minutes, the backwashing is over, the internal pressure head loss of the standard unit sand tank is reduced to a reasonable range, the constant pressure device gives a recovery signal, the hydraulic valve returns to the filtering state, and the next standard unit sand tank It is ready to enter the backwash state.
Horizontal shallow sand filter product application
- The filtration of industrial water has certain system requirements for water quality. Such as: steel mill oxygen lance water, boiler, heat exchanger water supply filtration, etc., can filter out impurities in the water and avoid the blockage of several nozzles in the pipeline.
- Filtration system for industrial circulating water.
- Raw water treatment. It can filter surface river water, lake water, sea water, reservoir water, well water, and urban tap water as the water source for urban residential water supply, etc., to remove sand, suspended solids, algae, organic matter, etc. in the water.
- Agricultural irrigation. Especially suitable for water sources with high flow and good impurity content, such as irrigation of farmland, irrigation of lawns in parks and golf courses, etc.
- Water for food processing industry, paper industry, treatment of circulating water in power plant industry, etc., pretreatment of pure water for industrial and medical use. Recycling of industrial production water, industrial wastewater treatment.
- Aquaculture, swimming and water park industries.