Ammonia water, referring to the aqueous solution of ammonia gas, has a strong pungent odor and is weakly alkaline. In ammonia water, ammonia molecules undergo weak hydrolysis to generate hydroxide ions and ammonium ions. The name “ammonium hydroxide” is not very appropriate, it is only a description of the ions in the ammonia solution and cannot be separated from the solution.
The pH of 1M ammonia is 11.63, and about 0.42% of NH3 becomes NH4+.
Ammonia is a common source of ammonia in laboratories.
It can react with solutions containing copper (II) ions to form dark blue complexes, and can also be used to configure analytical chemical reagents such as silver ammonia solution. The existing sewage treatment system for liquid ammonia production simply adds acid to make ammonia fertilizer Use, causing a lot of ammonia waste, can not meet the existing green environmental protection requirements.
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a sewage treatment system for liquid ammonia production to solve the problems raised in the above background technology.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the present utility model provides the following technical solutions: including a pretreatment device, a second treatment device and a third treatment device, one side of the pretreatment device is connected with a second treatment device through a first connecting pipe, and the second treatment device is A third processing device is connected to one side of the device through a second connecting pipe.
The processing device includes a pretreatment tank, a third motor, a stirring paddle, a liquid inlet pipe, a first material pipe, a second material pipe and a concentration test table.
A third motor is installed in the middle of the top of the pretreatment tank, and a stirring paddle is installed at the output end of the third motor inside the pretreatment tank.
A liquid inlet pipe is installed on one side of the top of the pretreatment tank, a first material pipe is installed on the other side of the top of the pretreatment tank, a second material pipe is installed on one side of the first material pipe, and a concentration test table is installed at the front end of the pretreatment tank.
The second treatment device includes a first tank body, a first nozzle, a water dividing plate, an ionic membrane, a first liquid outlet and a first exhaust pipe, and a first nozzle is opened on one side of the upper part of the first tank, A water dividing plate is installed on the inner side of the first tank body at a position on one side of the lower part of the first nozzle.
An ion membrane is installed inside a tank at a position below the water separation plate, a first liquid outlet is installed at the lower part of the other side of the first tank, and a first exhaust pipe is installed at the top of the first tank.
The third processing device includes a second tank body, a second liquid inlet, an air inlet pipe, a second exhaust pipe, a water pipe and a high-pressure spray head, and a second liquid inlet is provided on one side of the upper part of the second tank body.
An air intake pipe is installed on one side of the top of the second tank body, a second exhaust pipe is installed on the other side of the top of the second tank body, a water pipe is installed on one side of the second liquid inlet inside the second tank body, and a water pipe is installed at the bottom end of the water pipe. High pressure sprinkler.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the present utility model are:
- The sewage treatment system for liquid ammonia production discharges the ammonia-containing waste liquid into the pretreatment tank through the liquid inlet pipe. The concentration test table shows the ammonia concentration in the ammonia-containing waste liquid in the pretreatment tank. According to the ammonia concentration in the ammonia waste liquid It can be judged that the first material pipe is used to pass ammonia gas.
- Or use the second material pipe to pass the water body. After the concentration is adjusted properly, start the third motor. The third motor drives the stirring paddle to stir the ammonia-containing waste liquid. A pretreatment tank is installed at the front end of the second treatment device to facilitate the adjustment of the pretreatment tank. The ammonia concentration is convenient for the subsequent production of hydrogen and ammonia.
- In the sewage treatment system for liquid ammonia production, the ammonia waste liquid in the pretreatment tank is sent to the first nozzle through the first motor, and the ammonia waste liquid flows into the water separator.
- The water separation plate makes the ammonia waste liquid entering the first tank flow evenly onto the ion membrane, and a large amount of hydrogen is generated when the ammonia waste liquid flows to the ion membrane.
- The hydrogen is discharged from the first exhaust pipe, and the generated hydrogen can be reused, and the remaining ammonia waste liquid falls to the bottom of the first tank for subsequent use.
- In the sewage treatment system for liquid ammonia production, the ammonia waste liquid at the bottom of the first tank is pumped to the second liquid inlet through the second motor.
- The ammonia waste liquid is sprayed from the high-pressure nozzle through the water pipe from the second liquid inlet, and hot air is introduced into the second tank from the air inlet pipe, and the hot air contacts with the mist-shaped ammonia waste liquid.
- A large amount of ammonia gas and water are produced, the ammonia gas is discharged from the second exhaust pipe for reuse, and the water and the unreacted ammonia waste liquid fall into the second tank. At this time, the ammonia concentration in the ammonia waste liquid is reduced, and the third The connecting pipe can be drained to the waste liquid tank.