In the microbial treatment technology of sewage, sedimentation tanks are generally set in advance to eliminate sludge and garbage in sewage.
However, when the sludge accumulated in the sedimentation tank has accumulated to a certain level, it is not clear. Generally, the sewage treatment process is suspended, and all the water is discharged before the sludge cleaning is carried out, which affects the efficiency of the work and increases the cost.
The utility model provides a sewage microorganism treatment and regeneration cycle system to solve the problems in the above-mentioned background technology.
- It includes a sedimentation tank and a multi-stage biological reaction tank. One side of the upper part of the sedimentation tank is connected to a sewage pipe, and the other side is connected to a drain pipe.
- A pair of screws are arranged laterally on two symmetrical sides in the sedimentation tank, and a scraper with screw holes is installed between the screws.
- One end of the screw rod is respectively connected to the driving device, and the other end is installed on the shaft seat.
- The bottom end of one side of the sedimentation tank close to the shaft seat is provided with a slag outlet.
- An electric gate is installed above the slag outlet.
- The slag outlet is connected to the slag storage tank.
- The slag storage tank is lower than the sedimentation tank, and a slag discharge door is arranged on its side.
- The driving device includes a reduction box and a motor, the motor provides power for the reduction box, and the output end of the reduction box is connected with a screw.
- The motor of the drive device adopts linkage control.
- The multi-stage biological reaction tank includes at least an aerobic reaction tank, a facultative aerobic reaction tank and an anaerobic reaction tank.
The beneficial part of the present utility model is:
When the amount of sludge at the bottom of the sedimentation tank is too large, start the scraper to push the sludge into the slag storage tank. Since the slag storage tank is lower than the sedimentation tank, the sludge will be deposited at the bottom of the slag storage tank.
When the slag storage tank overflows due to multiple pushes of sludge, close the electric gate, and then open the slag discharge door to clean up the sludge.
In this way, the sludge can be cleaned without affecting the work of the sedimentation tank, and the sewage in the sedimentation tank does not need to be drained during the cleaning process.