By the support bar and profile wire, a number of support bars form an approximately circular skeleton. The wire is wound around the approximately circular skeleton and welded by a welding machine to form an approximately circular wedge wire screen.
The current welding technology and welding equipment can not be made into a purely round wedge wire screen.
At present, the cross-section of the Johnson screen is polygonal. The greater the density of the support bars, the more the number of sides of the polygon, the closer the cross-section of the wedge wire screen is to a circle. Some industries have high requirements for wedge wire screens, and pure circular wedge wire screens are needed. Processing a purely round wedge wire screen is a technical problem we want to solve.
Bluslot has developed a pure circular wedge wire screen welding machine that can solve these technical problems.
- Including the base, the main shaft, the main shaft motor used to drive the main shaft, and the drum.
- The roller is rotatably supported by the roller frame, and one end of the roller is mounted on the main shaft.
- The other end of the drum is fixed with a guide wire reel.
- Above the guide wire reel is equipped with a welding grade roller, which is connected to the seam welding machine.
- A straightener is provided on one side of the guide wire reel.
- A first electric screw slide table is arranged on the base.
- The driving device of the first electric screw slide table is a first servo motor.
- The first electric screw sliding table is provided with a sliding box.
- The sliding box is provided with a rotating shaft, and one end of the rotating shaft is provided with a wire reel.
- A number of first jacks with concentric and equidistant distribution are uniformly arrayed on the wire reel.
- On the circumferential wall of the guide wire spool, a number of second insertion holes with concentric and equidistant distribution are uniformly arrayed.
- The second jack is matched with the support bar of the Johnson screen, and the guide wire reel is made of insulating material.
- A number of second insertion holes with the same circle center and equidistant distribution are uniformly arrayed on the circumferential wall of the guide wire reel.
- The second jack is matched with the support bar of the wedge wire screen, the support bar is inserted into the second jack, and the support bar and the guide wire reel form a pure circular wire profile tube mold.
- The profile wire is wound on a pure circular wire profile tube die, and after welding, a pure circular Johnson net is formed.
- The guide wire reel is made of insulating material to prevent the winding wire from welding on the guide wire reel.