Why use BLU-SZB-04 series Resin Trap Filter?
The resin catcher plays a very important role in the subsequent water treatment of the ion exchanger, especially in filtering the resin in the water. At present, many resin catchers used in the ion exchanger system are wrapped on the perforated steel pipe with a filter screen. Such a filter element is often blocked and can not filter the resin smoothly.
Often, some resins enter the follow-up equipment without filtration, resulting in damage to the follow-up equipment, affecting the normal operation of the enterprise and shortening the service life of the enterprise equipment.
Moreover, the traditional resin trap filter screen is particularly easy to be damaged and often needs to be replaced, resulting in an increase in the production cost of enterprises.
At present, the installation of equipment in many enterprises needs Y-type installation, but many resin traps are traditional vertical, which can not meet the needs of this Y-type equipment, increase the installation time of enterprises, and can not install subsequent equipment in time, delay the production efficiency of enterprises and affect the normal production of enterprises.
The BLU-SZB-04 series aims to provide a resin trap filter with a good filtering effect and convenient installation.
Installation position of BLU-SZB-04 series Resin Trap Filter
- Y-type resin trap, including water inlet, water outlet, shell, resin trap filter, and cover plate.
- The filter element is installed in the middle of the housing.
- The shell is connected with the filter element by welding, and the filter element is made of stainless steel wedge wire wound and welded on the skeleton.
- The shell is Y-shaped, and the water outlet is provided with a filter screen.
- The filter screen is a stainless steel wedge wire.
Advantage of BLU-SZB-04 series Resin Trap Filter
- The filter element is made of stainless steel wedge wireand welded on the skeleton, so the filtering effect is good and it is not easy to let the resin clip between the filter seams.
- It will not block the filter element and affect the normal operation of subsequent equipment.
- The shell is Y-shaped, which can be easily connected when the equipment is connected as a Y-shaped line, which improves the speed of equipment connection and expands the scope of use.
- By setting a filter screen at the outlet, the resin that cannot be filtered can be further filtered, the feeling of water quality can be further ensured, and the fine resin can be prevented from entering the next process, affecting the quality of the product.