The BLU-BSQ-M-01 series of water filter nozzles are mainly used in water treatment equipment, especially to meet the various speed ratios of the two flow speeds of the juice separation filter under different technological conditions.
The general water filter nozzle is composed of a filter nozzle seat, a water nozzle head buckled on the water filter nozzle seat, a reinforced frame, and a diversion tube arranged in the water filter nozzle head.
In water treatment equipment, they are distributed and installed on the porous pallet of the filter layer.
When working, the treated water flows through the filter material layer from top to bottom and then flows out through the water filter nozzle.
According to process requirements, after multiple filtrations, the filter material layer should be backwashed to make it unblocked or restore activity.
During backwashing, the water flows from bottom to top and sprays out through the water cap to flush the filter material layer.
When backwashing, the water flow rate must be relatively fast to achieve a better backwashing effect.
However, the described ordinary water filter nozzle is not convenient for loading and unloading, and cannot satisfy the various speed ratio relationships between the backwash flow rate and the filtered water flow rate under different process conditions.
Why Use BLU-BSQ-M-01 Series Filter Nozzle?
- The BLU-BSQ-M-01 series product is a dual-flow water filter nozzle, which is composed of a water filter nozzle seat, a water filter nozzle cover, a wedge wire screen cylinder, and a draft tube.
- The water cap cover, the wedge wire screen cylinder, the water filter nozzle seat, and the draft tube are solidly connected into a whole body, and the upper part of the draft tube extends into the water leakage port of the water cap seat and is connected with it.
- The central axis of the wedge wire screen cylinder is provided with a flow-through valve cup which is fixed upside down on the water filter nozzle A plurality of pores are provided on the upper part of the tube and the contained upper tube wall of the draft tube, and a flow-through valve core that can float up and down is arranged on the top of the draft tube.
- The dual-flow rate water filter nozzle is a whole and is easy to install. The water filter nozzle is fixed on the porous support plate of the filter material layer by a fastening nut.
- The flow spool floats up and down along the connecting piece, the working state is relatively stable, and the size and quantity of the pores on the flow valve cap and the draft tube can be determined through calculation, so as to meet the requirements of the backwash flow rate and the filtered water flow rate. Various speed ratio relationships under technological conditions.