|Model||PF65/250-5||Nominal rating(μm)||5 micron|
|Classification||Pleated filter||Outer diameter(mm)||65|
|Filter media||Pleated wire mesh, sintered metal fiber fleece||Length(mm)||250|
|Material||316L stainless steel||Connector / End fitting||226|
|Application||The marine engine fuel and lube oil filtration|
- The customized product can be produced once negotiated.
- Other materials including 304, 310, 904L, Duplex, Inconel, Hastelloy, and Monel also available for custom needs.
- Sintered metal fiber fleece / felt is available as required.
Sintered metal fiber media is superior to glass fiber media in oil filtration, in aspects below:
- strong and fixed structure
- no risk of binder degradation and fiber shedding
- better dissipation of static discharge
- higher pressure, shock, pulse, and temperature resistance
- longer service life
The ultimate purpose of sintered metal fiber pleated filter element/marine engine fuel and lube oil filter is to provide clean fuel and lube oil to the engine system to obtain less trouble and maintenance, higher runtime, and decreased operating costs for the engine.