Why Use The BLU-JQZ-09 Wedge Wire Filter
According to the analysis of BP Energy, the proportion of light crude oil available for large-scale extraction in the world will gradually decrease in the future, while the proportion of heavy crude oil will increase. According to preliminary estimates, more than 60% of the crude oil processed by global refiners is heavy crude oil.
At the same time, the largest reserves in the world are heavy crude oil or oil sands from Venezuela and Canada, and the crude oil processed by refineries is becoming heavier and higher.
The vacuum residue or atmospheric residue from the atmospheric and vacuum distillation unit is subject to secondary treatment, and the properties of vacuum/atmospheric residue are increasingly degraded.
There are two routes for oil refineries to process residual oil:
- The decarburization process is also known as delayed coking or flexible coking.
- The hydrogenation process is also known as fixed-bed residue hydrogenation, ebullated bed residue hydrogenation, or suspended bed residue hydrogenation.
The residual oil hydrogenation process is as follows:
- The residual oil from the atmospheric and vacuum distillation unit is boosted by a high-pressure pump, and after heat exchange with the oil produced in the reactor, it is mixed with hydrogen and then enters the heating furnace for heating.
- The heated oil-gas mixture enters the reactor, and under a high temperature and catalyst environment, impurities such as sulfur, nitrogen, and metals are removed and partially cracked.
- After a series of heat exchanges and cooling, the oil produced by the reaction enters the high-pressure separation system.
- The three-phase separation of oil, gas, and water is carried out in the hot high-pressure separation tank, the cold high-pressure separation tank, the hot low-pressure separation tank, and the cold low-pressure separation tank, and the oil phase is sent to the fractionation system for the separation of naphtha, diesel oil and hydrogenated tail oil.
During the whole hydrogenation process, it is necessary to use the filter several times to filter out the solid impurities.
The existing residual oil hydrotreating filter has the defects of unreasonable structure and poor filtering effect, and the filter is difficult to clean and needs to be replaced frequently, resulting in an increase in the use cost of the filter.
In order to solve the above problems, Bluslot has developed the BLU-JQZ-09 series wedge wire filter element.
- The raw material oil enters into the hollow wedge wire filter element after being pressurized.
- The liquid part passes through the filter gap, and the solid impurities are trapped in the filter element to realize the filtration of the raw oil.
- After the filter is used for a period of time, after the excessive solid impurities in the filter element affect the filtration efficiency, reverse pressure is applied to make the liquid enter the filter element through the filter gap and then flow out from the through-hole.
- It can realize the reverse flushing operation of the filter element, improve the service life of the filter element, reduce the disassembly, cleaning, and maintenance time of the filter element, and improve the use efficiency of the filter element.