Why Use BLU-GZT-05 Series Candle Filter Screen?
During the sampling process of soda and water in nuclear power plants, it is necessary to filter the sample water before decompression after cooling.
Existing high-pressure filter elements mostly use metal powder sintered filter elements, mechanically cut filter elements, etc.
The metal powder sintered filter element is integrally formed by pressing metal powder through a mold and high-temperature sintering. The flow hole diameter is formed between the powder particles. The disadvantage is that the accuracy is low, and the impurity particles are easy to enter the filter element to form fouling, which is low in efficiency and difficult to replace.
The mechanical cutting filter element cuts the overflow gap by wire cutting, which has high precision, but the processing cycle is long and the cost is high.
The wedge wire filter solves the shortcomings of the existing technology and provides a reasonable structure design, convenient use, high filtration accuracy, and an error range of ±0.005mm.
In addition, the filter element is easy to replace and can be discharged online, with high work efficiency, a short production cycle, and low cost.
Working Principle of Wedge Wire Screen Filter
- The cooled high-pressure sample water enters the inner side of the high-pressure filter element through the water inlet hole on the cylinder cover.
- The filter element adopts a wedge-shaped winding wire spiral to rewind on a plurality of skeleton ribs, with the tip facing outward and the inner side being a smooth surface, and a filtering gap is formed between the wedge-shaped winding wire.
- When the sample water passes through the gap, impurities whose particle diameter is larger than the width of the filter gap are blocked on the smooth inner surface of the filter element.
- The small particles of impurities will not be stuck because of the release angle formed between the gaps.
- The filter element is filtered and flows out from the outlet of the water outlet connector, and the filtered impurities are blocked from the inner side of the filter element.
- After filtering for a period of time, the impurities inside the filter element gradually increase, and the downstream pipeline valve of the sewage outlet can be opened for online sewage discharge.
- Because the inner smooth surface of the filter element is easier to drain under the high-pressure sample water. When the filter element needs to be replaced, unscrew the cartridge cover and take out the filter element and the seal ring as a whole. The filter element, the seal ring and the cartridge cover are all screwed together, and the filter element can be replaced by unscrewing.