At present, the conventional BAF adopts the water filter nozzles as the water header lateral system. This method has various disadvantages in practical use, mainly including:
- The water header lateral system device of the water filter nozzles is often blocked, and bacteria and microorganisms are bred during long-term operation, which narrows or even blocks the water outlet hole of the water filter nozzles.
- The water yield of a single water filter nozzles is too small. During BAF backwashing, the passing water and gas volume are about 5 times that of normal. As a result, the BAF tank is full of water filter nozzles, which poses a potential safety hazard to the strength of the filter plate. It brings great inconvenience to installation and maintenance.
BLU-BSQ-H-05 Series BAF Pool Water Distributor Structure
- Biological aerated filter header lateral system, including water header lateral screen pipe, main pipe, branch pipe blind plug, main pipe blind plug, and lower air inlet.
- One end of the main pipe is provided with a main pipe blind plug, and the other end is an opening.
- A water distribution branch lateral screen pipe is fixed on the sidewall of the main pipe near the blind end of the main pipe.
- The sidewall of the water distribution branch lateral screen pipe is provided with a uniform wedge wire screen gap, and the end of the water distribution branch pipe is provided with a branch pipe blind plug.
- The main pipe is close to the lower air inlet at the open end.
- There are four water distribution branch pipes, which are fixed on the main pipe in a crossway.
- The BLU-BSQ-H-05new structure is reasonably designed to effectively prevent blocking, and back cleaning will not have a strong impact on the filter plate. It can be used stably for a long time.