Why Use Wedge Wire Filter Screen For Glue Filtration?
During the production of glue, a large number of mechanical impurities will be brought in from the damage of raw materials, equipment pipelines, and packaging, as well as the solid thickener that cannot be dissolved in the raw materials, as well as the pigment particles on the tank wall during the dispersion process. Therefore, filtering out the impurity particles in the glue before packaging the finished product to make it clear and free of insoluble impurity particles is a necessary process to ensure the quality of the glue.
- Glue viscosity ranges from 1000-50000 centipoise
- Impurities are hard and soft
- The glue has a pungent smell and is harmful to the human body
Traditional glue filtration system: At present, it is commonly used in the industry that the pipeline filter is equipped with a glue filter screen for pre-filtration, and then the filter element is equipped with a glue filter element. There are two main problems now. One is that the glue filter screen is difficult to clean after it is blocked, which requires a lot of solvents, resulting in an increase in labor cost and wastewater treatment cost. In addition, the glue filter used at the back end is easy to fall off after the filter element is blocked.
- BLU-NCY-01 wedge wire filter screen element can be replaced for the basket filter pre-filtered at the front end, which has high strength, is not easy to block, and is easy to clean.
- For some glue filters requiring relatively fine filtration, generally, a primary precision filter needs to be added after the high viscosity automatic filter, and a 10-micron wedge wire filter is used.
- In some industries that use glue, such as copper-clad laminate glue filtration, coating glue filtration, water-based pressure-sensitive glue filtration, etc. More precise filtration is required before coating with glue. The filter element filter is often used here. Since there is usually solvent in the glue and fiber shedding is not allowed, sometimes the temperature will be increased in order to increase fluidity, so the filter element is required to withstand solvent, high temperature and little fiber shedding.