Why use BLU-SZB-11 series Resin Trap Filter?
The resin trap is a filtering device. When the resin is used for online water treatment, when the quality of the resin is poor (insufficient strength), the water pressure disturbance is large (especially high-pressure disturbance) and the resin cylinder wall is damaged, the resin will enter the whole water system and affect the normal operation of other equipment of the system. Therefore, the resin trapper needs to be installed.
The resin trap is installed on the water system pipeline near the outlet of the ion exchanger, and a filter screen with a hole diameter much smaller than the resin is installed. When the resin passes through, it can be intercepted and captured by the filter screen.
The filter element of the existing resin trapper is easy to be blocked by resin, and it is very difficult to remove it manually, which is easy to damage the filter element and cause resin leakage.
The BLU-SZB-11 series provides a resin trap filter to solve the problem that the filter element of the resin trap is easy to be blocked and difficult to clean.
Installation of BLU-SZB-11 series Resin Trap Filter
- The utility model comprises a shell, a first wedge wire screen, a second wedge wire screen, and a resin discharge port.
- The shell is provided with the first filter screen and the second filter screen.
- The first filter screen is arranged at one end opening of the tubular skeleton.
- The second filter screen is arranged at the opening at the other end of the tubular skeleton.
- The top of the shell is provided with a water inlet, the bottom is provided with a water outlet, and the sidewall is provided with a resin discharge port.
Advantage of BLU-SZB-11 series Resin Trap Filter
By setting a double-layer filter screen to capture resin layer by layer, the device solves the problem that the filter screen of a single-layer filter screen is easily blocked by resin.
Observe the use of the filter screen through the observation window.
When cleaning is required, the flow direction of water can be controlled through the valve to realize reverse flushing of the filter screen and discharge the resin debris from the resin discharge port.