Why Use The BLU-MJG-01 Diatomite Candle Filter Element
Gelatin is a polymer of peptide molecules and a multi-level hydrolysate of collagen. It is widely used in food, medicine and other fields.
Edible gelatin is a food additive with high nutritional value. It is used in candy, jelly, canned food, sausage, ice cream, chocolate, etc.
Medicinal gelatin can be used to produce hard capsules, soft capsules, and gelatin sponges.
Gelatin is mainly made from animal skins and bones through multiple processes such as washing, boiling, filtering, concentration, sterilization, freezing molding, drying, and crushing. It is a tasteless, translucent, hard sheet. , Granules or powder.
The filtering process refers to filtering the glue that is boiled in the previous process to remove impurities and make the glue clear.
However, the existing filters used in the production of gelatin have the problem of low filtration efficiency, and the existing filters used in the production of gelatin have no sterilization function and cannot perform preliminary sterilization on the filtered glue.
BLU-MJG-01 product series high-efficiency filter elements solve the problem of low filtration efficiency in existing filters used for gelatin production.
In addition, the existing filters used in the production of gelatin have no sterilization function and have the defect that they cannot perform preliminary sterilization on the filtered glue.
Structure of The BLU-MJG-01 Diatomite Candle Filter Element
- The entire filter device includes a pump, a left filter tank, a right filter tank, and a sterilization tank.
- Both the left filter tank and the right filter tank are provided with horizontal partitions, a plurality of through-holes are provided on the horizontal partition, and a candle-type diatomite wedge wire filter element is connected to the through-holes.
- A number of ultraviolet lamps are arranged in the sterilization tank, and a transparent protective tube is arranged on the outer cover of the ultraviolet lamp. An inverted conical disperser is arranged under the transparent protective tube, and a plurality of water passing holes are opened on the conical disperser.
- The inlets of the pump are respectively connected to the filtrate inlet pipe, the water inlet pipe and the diatomite slurry inlet pipe, and the filtrate inlet pipe, the water inlet pipe, and the diatomite slurry inlet pipe are all connected with an inlet control valve.
- The outlet of the pump is respectively connected with the liquid supply pipe of the canister and the backwash pipe.
- The filter tank liquid supply pipe and the backwash pipe are respectively connected with a filter tank liquid supply valve and a backwash valve.
- The liquid supply pipe of the filter tank is connected to the lower inlet of the left filter tank and the right filter tank through the two filter tank branch pipes, and the backwash pipe is connected to the upper backwash port of the left filter tank and the right filter tank through the two backwash branch pipes. The bottoms of the left filter tank and the right filter tank are connected with a sewage pipe, and the sewage pipe is connected with a sewage valve. The upper outlets of the left filter tank and the right filter tank are connected with the inlet in the middle of the bottom of the sterilization tank through a transfer pipe.
- A transfer valve is connected to the transfer pipe, and a liquid outlet pipe is connected to the top of the sterilization tank.
- The candle diatomite filter element is stainless steel fully welded structure.