Why use the BLU-GZJ-01 Cane Sugar Self-Cleaning Screen?
The original process of the sugar cane sugar factory is to extract the juice vapor to heat the cane juice, and the tube heater is used.
Due to the high solid content and fouling components of the cane juice, the flow rate of the cane juice in the tubular heater is low. This caused serious fouling in the tubes, resulting in low heat transfer efficiency and daily cleaning, which became a major problem for sugar companies.
It is very important to study how to improve the heat transfer efficiency of the cane juice heater and solve the problem of easy blocking and fouling of the heater.
After the sugarcane juice passes through the Trommel Screens, the solid content of sugarcane bran and silt remains 2%-5%.
Aiming at the problem that the sugarcane juice with high solid content is easy to block the channel of the plate heat exchanger, the BLU-GZJ-01 self-cleaning scraper slag filter element is used to remove most of the solid content in the sugarcane juice.
Then use a plate heat exchanger to heat the sugarcane juice, and the heating medium is hot water, which can raise the temperature of the sugarcane juice to the requirement of one-time heating.
The method has high heat transfer efficiency, the high flow velocity of cane juice in the plate heat exchanger, and is not easy to scale, which solves the problem that the heater needs to be cleaned every day.
The installation location of BLU-GZJ-01 Cane Sugar Self-Cleaning Screen
- A rectangular wedge wire screen is installed in the shell.
- A cane juice distributor is installed at one end of the wedge wire screen, which is connected with the cane juice inlet pipe.
- A scraper cleaner is installed on the surface of the screen, and the solid waste is discharged from the solid waste discharge port at the other end of the screen.
- A cleaning screen ejector is installed on the bottom surface of the wedge wire screen, which is connected with the air inlet pipe.
- A cover plate is installed on the upper part of the shell, which is detachable.
The airstream sprayed by the rectangular nozzle of the cleaning screen ejector sweeps the bottom surface of the wedge wire screen and removes the surface contamination of the wedge wire screen.
Working Principle Of BLU-GZJ-01 Cane Sugar Self-Cleaning Screen
- The cane juice enters the cane juice distributor from the cane juice inlet pipe, and the cane juice sprayed from the spout is evenly distributed on the wedge wire.
- Most of the cane juice passes through the screen, and the solid waste is left on the surface of the wedge wire screen while being flushed out of the main filter area of the cane juice.
- A small part of sugarcane juice and solid waste enters the filtering area, and the sugarcane juice passes through the screen in the filtering area. The solid waste is continuously scraped off the surface of the screen by the scraper slag remover and is conveyed to the solid waste discharge port at the other end for discharge.
- Compressed air regularly enters the sweeping screen ejector through the air inlet pipe, sweeping the bottom surface of the wedge wire screen, and clearing the surface of the cover plate can prevent the sprayed waste from floating out of the shell.
- The sugarcane juice passing through the wedge-shaped screen is collected in the shell and is conveyed to the sugarcane juice tank from the sugarcane juice outlet pipe below.
- With a wedge wire screen, solid-liquid separation is easy, the filtering effect is good, and it is easy to clean the filter screen and automatic slag discharge.