Why use the BLU-JQZ-03 Backwash Filter Element?
The raw material wax of the high-pressure paraffin wax hydrogenation unit contains various impurities. After entering the unit, it will foul or block the heat exchanger or other equipment, increase the pressure drop of the equipment and reduce the heat exchange effect of the heat exchanger.
On the other hand, the presence of mechanical impurities also greatly affects the operating life of the mechanical seals of the pumps.
More importantly, the mixture of solid particles and colloids in the raw wax entering the refining reactor may contaminate the catalyst or cause catalyst fouling, coke formation, and reduced activity, resulting in an increase in the pressure drop of the reactor bed. As a result, a catalyst failure accident occurs, which consumes a large amount of start-up and shutdown costs and catalyst costs, and affects the economic benefits of the device.
In order to avoid such accidents, it is very important to choose a material filter element with excellent performance.
BLU-JQZ-03 Backwash Filter Element can perfectly solve this problem.
Description of BLU-JQZ-03 Backwash Filter Element
- The filter element of the automatic backwash filter does not need to be blown back by steam and frees the workers from the greater labor intensity.
- Under normal working conditions, the raw material medium enters the filter assembly through the ball valve, and the filter element intercepts the solid particles in the medium. The particles gradually deposit and gather on the outer surface area of the filter element to form a filter cake.
- As the thickness of the filter cake increases, it becomes more and more difficult for the liquid flow to pass through the filter element. When the pressure difference increases, when the pressure difference or the timing time set by the PLC system reaches the preset value, the filter element can be back-cleaned to remove the filter cake on the surface of the filter element.
- The filter element can effectively remove impurity particles larger than 10μm in the raw material, avoiding the accumulation of impurities in the catalyst bed, reducing the increase rate of the reactor pressure drop, and improving the product quality.
- Semi-refined wax impurities are basically removed cleanly.
- The filter element of the automatic backwashing filter adopts the backwashing of filtered wax, which can avoid the use of steam backwashing for old filters, which may cause pollution to the filtered raw materials. At the same time, it also avoids the introduction of other solid particles such as rust, and also plays a role in saving steam and reducing the energy consumption of the device.
When the backwash filter is put into use for a period of time, some impurities that cannot be backwashed will be attached to the wedge wire screen filter pipe screen, as the use time increases.
The more impurities attached to the pipe network, the smaller the cross-sectional area of the mesh, which leads to frequent automatic backwashing of the filter and reduced effectiveness.
At this time, the backwash filter element needs to be removed for thorough cleaning. The main cleaning methods are as follows:：
- Hot lamp oil flush
- Fire in the furnace
- Steam purge
The main factor that affects the velocity of the medium paraffin wax flowing through the filter is the viscosity of the paraffin wax.
Strictly speaking, the relationship between the intrinsic viscosity of liquid paraffin and the temperature is not a simple linear relationship.
There are two dividing points between 60 ℃ and 80 ℃. Before 60 ℃, the lower the temperature, the greater the viscosity.
When the temperature is between 60 ℃ and 80 ℃, the viscosity will decrease with the increase of temperature. When the temperature reaches 80 ℃, the change of the viscosity of paraffin wax will be close to zero.
Therefore, if the wax temperature of the filter element of the automatic backwash filter element is controlled above 80 ℃, the filter has the best filtering effect.