Sewage treatment is the process of purifying sewage to meet the water quality requirements for discharge into a water body or for reuse.
Sewage treatment is widely used in construction, agriculture, transportation, energy, petrochemical, environmental protection, urban landscape, medical treatment, catering, and other fields, and is increasingly entering the daily life of ordinary people.
The existing technology has the following problems:
- The existing plastic cleaning sewage cannot easily clean the filter plate during treatment, and it is difficult to replace the filter plate after it is damaged, which reduces the treatment effect and affects the work quality.
- When the residue cannot be removed in time in sewage treatment, the odor will be generated due to fermentation, which will easily pollute the outside air, and will cause explosion risk, and reduce work safety.
In order to solve the problems raised in the above background art. The utility model provides a sewage treatment device for cleaning plastic waste, which has the characteristics of convenient cleaning and waste gas treatment.
- Plastic waste cleaning sewage treatment plant, including cleaning tank.
- One side of the cleaning box is provided with a convenient cleaning component, and the convenient cleaning component includes a processing box, a wedge wire grid plate, a porous plate, a fiber filter plate, a limit chute, and a scraper.
- One side of the convenient cleaning assembly is provided with a processing box, the interior of the processing box is provided with three sets of limit chutes evenly spaced, and the interior of the limit chutes are respectively provided with a grid plate, a porous plate and a fiber filter plate. A scraper is arranged on one side of the limit chute.
- The upper end of the processing box is provided with a sealing cover, and the upper end of the sealing cover is provided with a handle.
- An exhaust treatment assembly is provided on one side of the upper end of the treatment box, and the exhaust treatment assembly includes a porous filter screen, an exhaust box, and an exhaust pipe, wherein an exhaust box is arranged on one side of the convenient cleaning assembly, and the exhaust box and the convenient cleaning assembly are connected by an exhaust pipe, and the inside of the exhaust box is provided with a porous filter screen.
- A damping chute is symmetrically arranged on the sidewall of the exhaust box, a silica gel water absorption plate is arranged between the damping chute, and an activated carbon adsorption cavity is arranged on the upper end of the silica gel water absorption plate.
- Two sides of the convenient cleaning assembly are provided with water conduits, and one end of the water conduit away from the convenient cleaning assembly is provided with a cleaning box.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the present utility model are:
- In the utility model, a convenient cleaning component is arranged, the scraper is driven by a telescopic rod to move along the limit chute to clean the filter plate, the service life of the filter plate is improved, the cost of sewage treatment is reduced, and the filtering effect is ensured. The plate is stored, which improves the convenience of use, ensures the efficiency of filter plate replacement, and reduces the difficulty of use.
- By arranging an exhaust treatment component, the silica gel water absorption plate and the activated carbon adsorption chamber in the exhaust box dehumidify and deodorize the odor generated by fermentation, so as to prevent air pollution, reduce the internal pressure of the treatment box, and improve the safety of sewage treatment. .