It has good filtration and dewatering effects in solid-liquid separation and solid-solid separation.
It is made of cross-frequency welding using stainless steel wire tips of a wedge-shaped section.
In order to ensure the welding strength and gap accuracy, special molds are required.
At present, the commonly used mold is a flat mold, and the horizontal support plate and the vertical wedge wire are welded one by one, which has poor continuity and is time-consuming and labor-intensive.
Especially for the wedge wire screen panels structure commonly used in the chemical industry, the above method requires a large area of special molds, and there are many challenges in hoisting, production, and transportation.
- A special mold is made, the special mold is conical, and the wire-accommodating groove is spirally arranged on the conical surface. The bottom wall of the wire accommodating groove is V-shaped, the pitch of the wire accommodating groove is equal to the spacing between the sieve plates of the catalyst disc, and the supporting plate grooves are arranged along the busbar, and the top of the supporting plate groove intersects the bottom wall of the wire accommodating groove.
- Insert the support plate of wedge-shaped section into the groove of the support plate, the cross-section of the spokes is wedge-shaped, the tip of the wedge-shaped point points to the wire groove at the top of the groove of the support plate, and the top of the support plate is welded with a connecting ring.
- Fix one end of the triangular cross-section wire to one end of the wire-accommodating groove, rotate the die along the central axis of the cone, and wind the wire into the spirally-arranged wire-accommodating groove. The apex angle of the triangular cross-section of the metal wire points to the bottom wall of the wire accommodating slot and contacts the wedge-shaped tip of the support plate.
- Start high-frequency welding, apply a high-frequency voltage to the metal wire and the support plate respectively, and the contact points where the two tips cross are melted and welded into a conical cage.
- The conical cage is cut along the generatrix and expanded into a fan shape, and multiple fan shapes are spliced into a wedge wire screen panel.
The flat wedge wire screen is manufactured by the method of spiral welding and splicing of conical die, especially the diameter of the reaction tower is usually up to several meters.
The traditional tile welding method is very difficult both in terms of mold making and welding construction (accurate distribution, control of spacing while ensuring tip contact).
A special rotating conical winding die is designed to improve the welding efficiency of the wedge wire and ensure the precision of the gap. At the same time, the volume and cost of the mold are greatly reduced, and a favorable technical guarantee is provided for the popularization and utilization.