HydroPro-DBS self-cleaning filter is mainly used in the filtration process of surface water. We provide customized services for materials with special specifications.
HydroPro-DBS self-cleaning filter is a water treatment equipment. It plays an important role in the filtration and purification processes of surface and river water.
It can effectively remove suspended solids, sediment, algae, and other pollutants in the water. This will improve water quality and meet the water needs of living, industrial, agricultural, and other fields. River water surface water HydroPro-DBS automatic self-cleaning strainer usually uses an integrated design. It has the characteristics of easy installation, small floor space, and good processing effect.
In addition to HydroPro-DBS filters, there are other types of filters. As a professional filter manufacturer, we will provide customers with the best solutions. When selecting filters, the two points we pay the most attention to are water quality characteristics and treatment requirements. We will have different suggestions, such as:
- Fully automatic scraper-type self-cleaning filter.
- Gravity filter.
- Pressure filter.
- Activated carbon adsorption type, etc.
All our suggestions can achieve the customer’s ideal purification effect. Only by selecting the appropriate type of filter can we carry out an effective filtration process for river water, groundwater, and other water sources.
HydroPro-DBS Self-Cleaning Filter Guide
HydroPro-DBS self-cleaning filter uses the latest patented technology based on the principles of fluid mechanics. High-efficiency filtration and purification water treatment equipment developed using hydraulic drive theory and mechatronics control methods.
- Surface water containing impurities enters the HydroPro-DBS filter through the water inlet.
- As the filtration process continues, impurities in the liquid cannot pass through the self-cleaning screen. Therefore, the pressure difference between the inside and outside increases, the filtration resistance increases, and the filtration efficiency decreases.
- When the impurities inside the filter screen reach a certain amount, the differential pressure controller receives a signal.
- The control system then provides the received signal to the electric valve.
- The electric valve automatically opens with hydraulic or electromechanical cooperation, and the sewage outlet discharges sewage.
- After the sewage is discharged for some time, the electric valve automatically closes.
- When the pressure difference on both sides of the filter element reaches the set value again, repeat the above operations to achieve the filtering effect.
|1.0MPa, 1.6 MPa, 2.5 MPa.
|Differential pressure, time and manual.
|Working power supply
|Cleaning water consumption
Scope of application: In addition to surface water filtration, it can also play a role in other fields. For example: cooling circulating water system, refrigeration circulating water system, recycled water treatment system air conditioning, heating and heating circulating water system. Industrial circulating water system (steel systems, chemical systems, etc.). Wastewater Treatment Wastewater treatment plants perform tertiary treatment to reduce the cost of filtration systems.
Features of HydroPro-DBS
- automatic running. Using advanced automatic control methods, fully automated.
- Save water and energy. The water is not dirty, there is no sewage discharge, the drainage is small, and the power consumption is low.
- Easy maintenance. Less routine maintenance, and regular inspections.
- Easy to install. Different installation methods can be selected according to different site conditions.
- Continuous water discharge. Continuous flow during the cleaning process does not affect the normal operation of the system.
- Remote monitoring. Remote monitoring can be achieved.
- During installation, pay attention to the host and carefully protect the sensor.
- The direction of the arrow on the equipment cylinder indicates the direction of the pipe connection.
- When installing, ease of maintenance is the first installation element. Pay attention to the installation of the bypass valve.
- When designing and installing, try to consider placing the sewage outlet at the bottom to facilitate the discharge of dirt.
- The pipe connecting the sewage pipe to the sewage ditch should not be too long.
- Bypass installation allows for inspection and maintenance of the equipment without shutting down the machine.
- There are two ways to install the HydroPro-DBS self-cleaning filter: horizontal or vertical installation.
- The equipment must be connected to the pipes in the direction of the water inlet and outlet. When installed vertically, the water inlet of the equipment faces upwards; when installed horizontally, the drain outlet faces downwards.
- Install valves. Installation location: equipment water inlet, water outlet, sewage outlet (the sewage valve should be a quick valve).
- The motor shaft does not rotate. If there is no sound from the motor, the circuit is not connected. Check the circuit plug and reducer motor connection.
- If the motor makes any noise. The stainless steel brush was wrapped in foreign matter. Cut off the power to prevent the motor from burning out and notify the manufacturer for repair.
- No sewage discharge. There is a problem with the motor shaft rotating the drain solenoid valve. Check whether the drain solenoid valve is blocked or damaged.
- Water leaks from the sealing gland. The sealing packing is not pressed tightly or the sealing packing is damaged.