HydroJJG-QXY auto backwash filter is used in the filtration process of industrial cutting fluids. It can effectively remove impurities in various cutting fluids.
HydroJJG-QXY auto backwash filter has the outstanding advantages of ordinary mesh auto backwash filter. Using an extremely strong and durable wedge wire self-cleaning filter, the gaps are all closed, and the single machine has a large filtering area. It can filter out solid particle impurities in various water and low-viscosity liquids (machining cutting fluids). It can also protect key downstream equipment from particle clogging, wear, or scaling, improving work efficiency.
HydroJJG-QXY auto backwash filter can automatically filter online continuously, reducing downtime and cost. It is an advanced solution for water and aqueous liquid filtration.
HydroJJG-QXY Technical Parameters
|30 microns or more
|Differential pressure setting
|Way of working
|Automatic and manual
|Way of working
|The pressure difference between outlet and sewage outlet
|Maximum 200 degrees.
|16 bar, 10 bar, or 6 bar (standard delivery).
|Pressure difference between outlet and sewage outlet
|AC power (EPT, EU).
|Filter housing material
|Carbon steel or stainless steel.
|Filter element material
|Stainless steel 316L
|Stainless steel 304
|Anti-corrosion coating on inner surface
- The water-cutting fluid containing suspended particles enters the backwash filter through the water inlet.
- It flows into each candle filter through the water inlet cavity. Target suspended particles that are larger than the filtration accuracy requirements stay on the inner surface of the filter element.
- The clean-cutting fluid passes through the surface of the filter element, collects in the water outlet cavity between the upper and lower partitions, and then flows out of the filter.
- As the filtration time increases, the number of suspended particles staying on the inner surface of the filter element gradually increases.
- Gradually clog the filter element. As a result, the pressure difference between the inside and outside gradually rises to the rated pressure difference value.
- The controller issues a backwash command. Control the opening and closing of the drain valve, and use the system’s pressure to backwash the filter element in the filter.
- The impurities remaining in the filter element flow out of the filter. Thereby restoring the filtration function of the filter element until it is in its original intact state.
The arrangement of filter elements in the HydroJJG-QXY auto backwash filter is circular. The indexing mechanism of the filter can effectively ensure that the sealing disc and suction cup seal both ends of the filter element one by one at the same time. Backwash one by one and complete a circle of backwashing of all filter elements. This design has ensured that the cutting fluid containing solid particles to be filtered can only enter the water outlet after being filtered by the filter element. Thereby effectively ensuring the filtration quality. By replacing the filter elements with different gap sizes, you can adapt to various precision filtration.
- The gear motor drives the flushing arm to rotate through the intermediate shaft. The positioning switch controls the rotation angle of the middle wash and aligns the filter element.
- The drain valve is open. Create a pressure difference between the outside of the filter to be cleaned (clean side) and the outlet.
- Under the action of the pressure difference, the cleaning side liquid flow flows from the outside of the filter element to the inside for backwashing. Flushes away contaminants accumulated on the inside of the filter element.
- The backwash time of each filter element is set to 15 seconds. When the backwash set time is reached, the drain valve closes. End the backwashing process of the filter element. The gear motor drives the flushing arm to rotate again to backwash the next filter element. Open the drain valve again, and so on, and backwash each filter element.
- After completing the cleaning of the filter element, the flushing arm returns to its original position under the control of the zero switch, and a backwash cycle ends.
- Differential pressure setting: The upper differential pressure gauge of the HydroJJG-QXY auto backwash filter has two differential pressure signaling points. One of the signaling points sets the filter backwash process. Another signaling point can monitor the working status of the filter.
- Time setting: There is a time setting device in the filter control box. The filter backwash interval time can be set according to user requirements.
- The pressure difference setting and time setting are the automatic backwash setting process. When both settings exist at the same time, the pressure difference setting takes priority.
- Manual start: In addition to the automatic backwash process with pressure difference setting and time setting, you can also press the TEST key to manually start the backwash process. For use during debugging and maintenance.
There is a positioning plate and a cleaning arm on the drive shaft of the reduction motor. Each positioning hole on the positioning plate corresponds to each filter element.
Correspond to the positioning of the cleaning arm and one of the holes. When the positioning hole reaches the positioning sensor sensing channel, the positioning sensor outputs a signal to stop the motor. Align the disinfection rotating arm and a filter element, and the backwash valve opens for a few seconds and then closes.
After cleaning, the motor continues to run. The next positioning hole turns on the positioning sensor again, and after the motor stops, the cleaning process of the next filter element continues.