Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is also called GFRP, that is, fiber-reinforced plastic. Reinforced plastic, or FRP. FRP is a composite material that has developed rapidly in the past 50 years. FRP has high hardness and is much lighter than steel.
The grease trap is a wastewater pretreatment structure that uses the density difference between oil droplets and water to generate floating action to remove buoyant oily substances in oily wastewater.
The structure of the oil trap is mostly advection. The oily wastewater enters the rectangular oil trap through the water distribution tank and flows slowly in the horizontal direction. During the flow, the oil floats on the water surface and is pushed by the oil collecting pipe or the oil scraper set on the pool surface. into the oil collection pipe and flow into the dehydration tank.
The oil-separated wastewater overflows into the drainage channel and is discharged out of the pool for subsequent treatment to remove emulsified oil and other pollutants.
The FRP oil separator is a new high-efficiency, non-power oil-water separation device developed on the basis of the traditional oil-water separation pool, which can recycle more than 90% of the waste oil. It can not only effectively protect the environment, but also save a lot of operating costs. It is widely used in restaurants, factories, hospitals, schools, and other fields. The existing FRP grease traps have simple functions and have great room for improvement.
In view of the problems raised by the background art, the present application proposes an FRP oil separator, which has the advantages of good oil removal effect, automatic recovery of residues and oil slicks, and discharge of wastewater up to the standard.
- A glass fiber reinforced plastic oil separator comprises a glass fiber reinforced plastic tank body, the front end of the glass fiber reinforced plastic tank body is provided with a dirt inlet, and the end of the glass fiber reinforced plastic pool body extends into the dirt inlet port is provided with a residue filter box.
- A number of partitions are arranged at a certain distance behind the residue filter box, and the bottoms of the partitions are connected to the bottom of the FRP tank body.
- A distance is reserved between the upper part of the glass fiber reinforced plastic pool and the top of the glass fiber reinforced plastic pool, and the partition divides the interior of the glass fiber reinforced plastic pool body into several oil separation pools, and the last section of the glass fiber reinforced plastic pool body is divided into a water purification room.
- An oil slick area is formed between the top of the partition plate and the top of the glass fiber reinforced plastic pool body, and a drain pipe is arranged at the lower part of the partition plate, and the drainpipe is an L-shaped elbow.
- One end of the drainpipe is opened in the former oil separator, and the other end of the drainpipe is arranged in the latter oil separator or in the water purification chamber. The water purification chamber is provided with a purification device. The end is provided with a water outlet, and one end of the water outlet is connected to the upper end of the purification device.
- A first separator is arranged behind the residue filter box, and a first oil separator is formed between the first separator and the front end surface of the FRP tank body.
- An oil slick area is formed between the top of the first partition plate and the top of the FRP pool body, and a second partition plate is arranged at a certain distance behind the first partition plate.
- A second oil separation pool is formed between the first separator and the second separator, a first baffle is arranged on the top of the second oil separation pool, and a first oil slick outlet is opened on the first baffle.
- A third partition is arranged behind the second partition at a certain distance, a third oil separation pool is formed between the second partition and the third partition, and a second baffle is arranged on top of the third oil separation pool.
- A second oil slick outlet is provided on the second baffle plate, a water purification chamber is formed between the third baffle plate and the rear end face of the FRP tank body, and a third baffle plate is arranged on the top of the water purification chamber. A third oil slick outlet is provided on the plate.
- The top of the residue filter box is connected to the glass fiber reinforced plastic tank body, and a distance is reserved between the bottom and the bottom of the glass fiber reinforced plastic tank body, the bottom of the residue filter box, and the sidewalls of both sides are provided with water outlet holes, and the wall away from the sewage inlet is plate-shaped, A residue conveying device is arranged in the residue filter box.
- The bottom plate of the residue filter box is inclined, and the residue inlet section of the residue conveying device is arranged in the residue filter box. Below is the outlet of the dirty port.
- The upwardly inclined side of the bottom plate of the residue filter box is provided with an opening for the residue conveying device to extend, the residue conveying device extends obliquely upward until it protrudes out of the FRP pool body, and one end of the residue conveying device extending out of the FRP pool body is provided with a residue outlet section, The residue outlet section is opened downward, a residue collection tank is arranged below the residue outlet section, and the residue conveying device is connected to a motor.
- The outlet of the sewage inlet is chamfered downward to facilitate the sewage falling on the residue conveying device.
- An oil slick conveying device is installed in the oil slick area.
The utility model has the advantage that: the oily wastewater from the catering industry and the like enters the oil separation tank from the sewage inlet, firstly, the solid waste such as food residues in the sewage is recovered by the residue recovery device, and then the oily wastewater is separated by three-stage sedimentation. , and finally discharged after purification, oil pollution is lighter than water due to its specific gravity.
During the settling process, it will float to the upper part of the FRP tank body, and an oil slick area is set up on the upper part of the FRP tank body, and an oil slick conveying device is set up in the oil slick area to scrape off the oil pollution in time to avoid the oil pollution being discharged from the water outlet and causing pollution.