In recent years, with the increase of rural population in my country, the discharge of domestic sewage has also increased year by year. Due to the limitations of economic conditions, environmental protection awareness and current sewage treatment technology, rural domestic sewage is often discharged directly without management, causing rivers, water Pond pollution, deterioration of the surrounding water environment, and a certain threat to the health of the residents themselves.
In addition, rural domestic sewage has the characteristics of relatively scattered and small local sewage. If a small sewage treatment plant is built for treatment, it is not only uneconomical, but also difficult to manage. At the same time, it covers a large area, which is not suitable for rural domestic sewage treatment. In view of this, in-depth research on the above-mentioned issues led to the emergence of this case.
Aiming at the deficiencies of the prior art, the utility model provides a sewage treatment device utilizing diatomite, which solves some of the existing background technical problems.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the present utility model is realized through the following technical solutions: a sewage treatment device utilizing diatomite refined soil, comprising: Solid-liquid filter box, W-type filter box and support frame.
The solid-liquid filter box and the W-type filter box are mounted on the support frame, the solid-liquid filter box is provided with a solid-liquid separation structure, and the W-type filter box is provided with an oil-liquid-solid separation structure.
The solid-liquid separation structure includes: a solid-liquid separation wedge wire pipe, several filters with the same structure, a U-shaped guide pipe and a discharge valve.
The solid-liquid separation pipe is inserted on the solid-liquid filter box, and the discharge valve is installed on the solid-liquid separation pipe.
The solid-liquid separation pipe is provided with a plurality of filter ports with the same structure, and a plurality of the filter screens are respectively installed on the plurality of the filter ports.
The U-shaped guide tube is inserted into the solid-liquid filter box, and the other end of the U-shaped guide tube is inserted into the W-shaped filter box.
The oil-liquid-solid separation structure includes: a pair of filter sleeves with the same structure, a pair of diatom filter layers with the same structure, a pair of quartz layers with the same structure, a pair of coal filter layers with the same structure, and three pairs of the same structure. The back-shaped support block.
A plurality of inserting blocks with the same structure are respectively arranged on the outside of the three pairs of the back-shaped support blocks, and a plurality of inserting slides with the same structure are respectively arranged in the pair of the filter sleeves.
The three pairs of the return-shaped support blocks are respectively movably inserted into the plurality of the insertion slideways on the pair of the filter sleeves through the plurality of the insertion blocks.
A plurality of locking sliders with the same structure are arranged on the outside of the filter sleeve, and a plurality of L-shaped locking grooves with the same structure are respectively opened on the W-shaped filter box.
The filter sleeves are respectively movably inserted into a plurality of the L-shaped locking grooves on the W-shaped filter box through a plurality of the locking sliders, and a pair of the diatom filter layers and a pair of the The quartz layer and a pair of the coal filter layers are respectively arranged in the three pairs of the back-shaped support blocks.
- Several ultrasonic vibrators with the same structure are arranged on the outside of the W-shaped filter box.
- The outer side of the W-shaped filter box is provided with a cooling pipe and an electric heating pipe, and the outer side of the support frame is provided with a radiator.
- The W-shaped filter box is provided with a pair of guide valves with the same structure.
- The inner and outer sides of a pair of the filter sleeves are provided with sealing gaskets.
- The sewage treatment device using diatomaceous earth, through the solid-liquid separation structure, filters out some of the solid substances with excessive volume in the mixed liquid.
- Through the oil-liquid-solid separation structure, the liquid after initial filtration is subjected to multiple ultrasonic vibration and filtration, and the liquid is transported by siphon, which reduces the flow of solid substances in the liquid.
- Using the fineness and porosity of diatomite particles to remove suspended particles, colloids and other impurities in swimming pool water.