With the continuous development of my country’s coal mining industry, the environmental problems brought about by coal mining, coal combustion, and coal transportation have become increasingly serious and have received more and more attention.
Water resources play an important role in coal mining and transportation.
However, in the mining process of many coal mines, sewage is discharged directly into nature without being treated.
Seriously pollute the surrounding environment of coal mines.
Therefore, the treatment of coal sewage is of great significance for protecting the natural environment.
At present, in the traditional coal-containing sewage treatment construction technology on the market, the commonly used method is coagulation and sedimentation.
First, add chemicals to the pipes in the sedimentation tank, add flocculants and coagulants, and enter the filter after the coal-containing sewage in the sedimentation tank has completed the reaction.
Filter through quartz sand or fiber balls, and discharge coal-containing sewage in the equipment for a long time (usually 20-30min) to realize the treatment of coal-containing sewage.
However, the use of the above-mentioned construction technology often leads to the problems of insufficient solid-liquid separation, complicated equipment installation structure, and inconvenient operation and maintenance.
At the same time, the effluent obtained by the above method can only be used in the coal conveying system, and cannot be used in the system with high water quality requirements.
In order to solve at least one of the above technical problems, the present invention provides a coal-containing sewage treatment system.
By adopting a new filtration system, the problems of insufficient solid-liquid separation of coal-containing sewage, complicated equipment installation structure, and inconvenient operation and maintenance are solved from the source.
At the same time, the effluent treated by this system can be used in systems with higher requirements. The purpose of this utility model is realized through the following scheme:
- Including sedimentation tank, pump, filter, backwash tank.
- One end of the pump is connected with the sedimentation tank, and the other end is connected with the inlet of the filter.
- The filter includes an inlet, an outlet, a connection port and a filter element, the outlet of the filter is connected to the recovery tank, and the connection port is connected to the water outlet of the backwash tank.
- The filter element includes a porous plate, a wedg wire mesh filter element and a filter bag.
- Several elastic buckles are arranged on the side wall of the perforated plate, the inner side wall of the casing is provided with a groove opposite to the position of the elastic buckle, and the buckle is engaged with the groove.
- There are through holes on the perforated plate for the filter element and the filter bag to be installed, and the filter element and the filter bag are detachably connected to the through holes on the perforated plate through bolts.
- The number of filter bags is greater than or equal to the number of the filter elements.
- The filter further includes a filter area and a clean water area, and the filter element is fixed between the filter area and the flange of the clean water area.
- The filter bag includes a keel bracket and a filter membrane.
- The filter membrane is detachably connected to the keel bracket, the filter membrane is multi-layered, and the multi-layer filter membrane is wound on the keel bracket.
- The filter membrane includes a thin film layer and a non-woven fabric layer.
- The thickness of the film layer is not more than 1mm, the aperture of the film layer is not more than 1um; the thickness of the non-woven layer is between 2-3mm.
- The perforated plate is a double layer, the two layers of the perforated plates are fastened and connected by bolts, and the filter membrane is arranged between the two layers of the perforated plates.
- The sedimentation tank further comprises a stirring device for stirring the sewage in the sedimentation tank.
Compared with the prior art, the advantage of the present utility model is:
It solves the problems that the sewage treatment system occupies a large area and is inconvenient for installation, maintenance and replacement, and at the same time solves the problem that its effluent cannot be used in systems with high water quality requirements.