With the development of society, the negative impact of water pollution has become increasingly prominent, which has brought great harm to human physical and mental health and the natural environment. With the increasingly strict environmental inspection, wastewater must be filtered and purified before being discharged. It can be discharged after passing the filtration.
Sewage treatment systems are widely used in construction, agriculture, transportation, energy, petrochemical, environmental protection, urban landscape, medical and catering, and other fields, and are increasingly entering the daily life of ordinary people.
Mechanical filters are also known as pressure filters. It is an important part of the sewage treatment system. The different filter media, it is divided into quartz sand filter, multi-media filter, activated carbon filter, manganese sand filter, etc., especially quartz sand filter.
ts working principle is to use the refined quartz sand filter material filled in the filter. When the incoming water flows through the filter layer from top to bottom, the sediment or other suspended pollutants in the water are removed, so as to achieve the purpose of purifying sewage. At present, most of the domestic sewage treatment systems filtered by quartz sand have the function of backwashing. The wastewater generated in the backwashing is directly returned to the water inlet and mixed with the sewage to be treated, and then flows into the quartz sand filter for re-filtration. Although this structure can be Reduce engineering volume, manufacturing cost and space occupation rate.
However, the backwash wastewater is returned to the quartz sand filter, which increases the total amount of sewage treatment in the sewage treatment system and the consumption of organic matter and carbon sources in the subsequent biochemical tank.
At the same time, the long-term efficacy of the quartz sand filter is bound to be affected because the sediment or other particulate suspended pollutants have not been cleaned up, resulting in the problem of reducing the service life.
The purpose of the utility model is to provide a sewage treatment system for the separate treatment of backwashing wastewater, which aims to solve the problem that the wastewater generated by the backwashing process of the sewage treatment system in the prior art is directly returned to the water inlet end, and mixed with the sewage to be treated. Quartz sand filter refiltered.
This leads to an increase in the total amount of sewage treatment in the sewage treatment system and the consumption of organic matter and carbon sources in the subsequent biochemical ponds, and technical problems that affect the long-term efficacy of the quartz sand filter due to the fact that sediment or other particulate suspended pollutants have not been cleaned.
To achieve the above purpose, the embodiment of the present invention provides a sewage treatment system for the separate treatment of backwash wastewater, including a raw water tank, a mechanical filter module, a clean water tank and a backwash water pump, the raw water tank, the mechanical filter module and the backwash water pump. The purifying pools are connected in sequence along the flow direction of the sewage, and the backwashing water pumps are respectively communicated with the mechanical filtration module and the purifying pool.
- The mechanical filter module is provided with an upper sewage inlet, a lower purified water outlet, a lower backwash water inlet and an upper backwash water outlet.
- The raw water tank is connected to the upper sewage inlet through the first pipeline, and the clean water tank is connected to the lower purified water outlet through the second pipeline.
- The output end of the backwash water pump is connected to the lower backwash water inlet through the third pipe.
- The structural design enables the sewage treatment system to have the function of purging the mechanical filter module.
- It also includes a backwash wastewater treatment module, which includes a backwash wastewater tank, a wastewater treatment device and a mud pressing device, and the backwash wastewater tank is connected to the upper backflush water outlet through a fourth pipe.
- The backwashing waste water tank is connected with the waste water treatment device through pipeline 5, and the bottom end of the waste water treatment device is connected with a mud pressing device.
- The structural design realizes the separate purification treatment of the wastewater purging the mechanical filter module, instead of using the mechanical filter module for treatment.
- The wastewater treatment device includes a treatment tank communicated with the backwash wastewater tank and a sedimentation tank communicated with the treatment tank.
- The treatment tank is sequentially provided with a regulation area, a mixing area and a reaction area according to the process requirements for wastewater treatment, and the adjustment area and the mixing area and between the mixing area and the reaction area are all connected.
- The suspended solids and colloidal substances contained in the wastewater are flocculated through the treatment tank.
- The adjustment zone is an acid-base pH value adjustment zone. The purpose of the structure design is to neutralize the pH in the sewage to achieve the pH value required by the process.
- The mixing area is a mixing area where polyaluminum chloride-PAC substances and sewage are put in. The purpose of this structure design is to put polyaluminum chloride-PAC material in a certain proportion, which can flocculate the sediment, suspended solids and colloidal substances in the sewage, so as to reduce the post-treatment load and make the sewage meet the discharge standard.
- The reaction zone is a chemical reaction zone where the polyacrylamide-PAM substance and the substance flowing into the mixing zone are put in. The purpose of the structure design is to put polyacrylamide-PAM substance in a certain proportion, and use it together with aluminum chloride-PAC substance, the separation effect of sediment, suspended solids and colloidal substances and water will be better, and at the same time, the cost of dosing will be reduced, so that the The wastewater treatment device has the advantages of low cost and strong adaptability.
- The sedimentation tank is provided with a filler and a swirling mud collecting tank; the filler is placed in the middle of the sedimentation tank.
- The swirling mud collecting tank has a funnel structure and is placed at the bottom of the sedimentation tank. In this structural design, the funnel-type cyclone mud collecting tank is convenient for sedimentation and separation of sediment, suspended solids and colloidal substances.
- The filler further filters the water in the sedimentation tank.
- It also includes a blower, which is communicated with the mechanical filter module through an air pipe.
- The air pipe is sequentially provided with a manual butterfly valve, a water stop valve and a flow meter along the air flow direction.
- The mechanical filter module is composed of a plurality of quartz sand filters arranged in a parallel structure. The structural design increases the treatment capacity of the sewage treatment system.
- The first pipeline and the fifth pipeline are sequentially provided with a manual butterfly valve, a booster pump, a water stop valve, a manual butterfly valve and a pressure gauge along the flow direction of the water body.
- The raw water tank, the clean water tank and the backwash waste water tank are all provided with liquid level transmitters and drains. The structural design realizes the automatic water supply and drainage operations in the raw water tank, the clean water tank and the backwash waste water tank.
The above-mentioned one or more technical solutions in the sewage treatment system for the separate treatment of backwash wastewater provided by the embodiment of the present utility model have at least one of the following technical effects:
- The upper backwash water outlet on the mechanical filtration module is used to communicate with the backwash wastewater treatment module, so that the wastewater treatment system independently treats the wastewater after the mechanical filtration module is purged.
Instead of using the existing sewage treatment system to backwash the wastewater, it directly returns to the water inlet to be mixed with the sewage to be treated, and then flows into the mechanical filtration module for re-filtration, effectively improving the increase in sewage in the sewage treatment system brought about by the existing treatment method. The total amount of treatment and the consumption of organic matter and carbon sources in the subsequent biochemical pool, as well as the long-term effect of the quartz sand filter due to the fact that the sediment or other suspended pollutants have not been cleaned up.
- By using the treatment tank, by adding a certain proportion of polyacrylamide-PAM substances and aluminum chloride-PAC substances to cooperate, the suspended solids and colloidal substances in the backwashing wastewater can be effectively flocculated.
- The use of the swirling mud collecting tank facilitates the precipitation and separation of suspended solids and colloidal substances in the sedimentation tank.
- The water body in the sedimentation tank is further filtered by the filler, so that it has the advantages of compact structure, fast sedimentation speed, low cost and strong adaptability.